Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 3- Do you know?


So the question of the day
  1. Do you know how to get answers to prayers, how to receive personal revelation?
You say a prayer and you wait and listen. And then repeat if you are unsure. Personal revelation comes as your start to understand and get your answers that you are praying over.

However,with prayer comes fasting and prayer and more fasting and prayer.

What it means to me? I need to take the issue at hand. The ONE biggest issue I have and take it to the Lord. Offer it as a my fasting prayer. I need an answer for this ( insert questions) and pray, ponder and wait. Attend the temple and then ask again.

What a toughy when you don't want to give up control!

So challenge for me : Attend the Temple before the end of the week. Either WITH D or not,

No comments:

Post a Comment